Leak Detection Services Gold Coast Specialists
✓ We find and fix your leak on the spot
✓ Full range of specialised Leak Detection Equipment
✓ Highly Experienced in Leak Detection
✓ Fast and Friendly Same Day Service
✓ Complete check by a fully qualified plumber
✓ Fully licenced and insured
Do you hear the sound of running water even after you’ve turned off the faucet? Did your water bill increase without you using more water? These can all be indications that you have leaks in your plumbing. Commercial and municipal buildings by nature are large, making it hard to determine whether or not you have leaks.
Trying to find the source of a leak is usually either very easy or very hard. In order to accurately detect a leak without tearing your home apart, you need the expertise of highly skilled leak detection specialists as you know even the minor ones while not yet a critical emergency, are slowly causing damage and costing you money.
Contact our skilled leak detection specialists at Qld Coastal Plumbing for quality services you can count on. We use non-invasive, cutting-edge technology to accurately locate leaks.
Shower recess testing
Over 92% of escape of liquid insurance claims are from the bathroom or shower recesses. At Queensland Coastal Plumbing this is something we specialise in and will ensure we find the source of the problem. An incorrect claim decision can cost you thousands, thats why we here at Queensland Coastal Plumbing are at the very forefront on preferred specialists when it comes to leak detection.
Signs to look for if you suspect a leak:
- You find warm spots on your floor
- Your water bill continuously increases
- Your walls or floors are wet and spongy
- You hear the sound of running water when no water is being used
- You find cracks in your walls or flooring
- There is a sudden growth of mildew
Detecting Plumbing Leaks
Plumbing installations throughout the country vary; however, there is one thing all commercial and residential buildings have in common: a leak in the plumbing can be extremely costly.
We get it – Hidden leaks are stressful. Our local Australian Leak Detection™ specialists will come to you and locate your problem fast and with the least damage possible.
Examples of locations where we have found plumbing leaks include:
- Service lines – This plumbing provides the water to your building. It may run under parking structures, landscaping, driveways, etc. These are all areas that you do not want to have to tear up in order to determine the location of your leak.
- Slab leaks – The plumbing under the slab of the building can develop a leak that is difficult to find and has the potential for major property damage.
- In walls and floors – Hot and cold plumbing lines can leak inside these areas.
- Basements and roof spaces – Leaks will find the path of least resistance; therefore, water may accumulate in these hidden locations.
Leak Detection FAQs
How do I know if I have a leak or burst pipe?
The first indication is usually one of two and hopefully can be identified before it causes too much damage to your home. Clear indications are usually
- Visual water damage
- High water bill
If you have encountered either of these two items, dont delay! Pick up the phone TODAY and call Queensland Coastal Plumbing Services and let us save your home and your money before its too late.
How Can I Prevent Leaking pipes?
Leaking pipes are often an emergency and cause considerable cost and heartache to you as the. Whilst most home owners carry out maintenance on a regular basis.
Although some homes are rentals, or owners lived elsewhere and your investment is left in the hands of others to protect. Even with the strictest of home maintenance there are many specialized checks that need to be carried out on a regular basis to ensure longevity of your home and assets.
Call Queensland Coastal Plumbing and have our fully licenced and insured professionals carry out our individually customised “home protection maintenance” strategy