Leak Detection Services Gold Coast Specialists
We find and fix your leak on the spot
Full range of specialised Leak Detection Equipment
Highly Experienced in Leak Detection
Fast and Friendly Same Day Service
Complete check by a fully qualified plumber
Fully licenced and insured
Do you hear the sound of running water even after you’ve turned off the faucet? Did your water bill increase without you using more water? These can all be indications that you have leaks in your plumbing. Commercial and municipal buildings by nature are large, making it hard to determine whether or not you have leaks. Contact our skilled leak detection specialists at Qld Coastal Plumbing for quality services you can count on. We use non-invasive, cutting-edge technology to accurately locate leaks.
Signs to look for if you suspect a leak:
- You find warm spots on your floor
- Your water bill continuously increases
- Your walls or floors are wet and spongy
- You hear the sound of running water when no water is being used
- You find cracks in your walls or flooring
- There is a sudden growth of mildew
Detecting Plumbing Leaks
Plumbing installations throughout the country vary; however, there is one thing all commercial and residential buildings have in common: a leak in the plumbing can be extremely costly.
We get it – Hidden leaks are stressful. Our local Australian Leak Detection™ specialists will come to you and locate your problem fast and with the least damage possible.
Examples of locations where we have found plumbing leaks include:
- Service lines – This plumbing provides the water to your building. It may run under parking structures, landscaping, driveways, etc. These are all areas that you do not want to have to tear up in order to determine the location of your leak.
- Slab leaks – The plumbing under the slab of the building can develop a leak that is difficult to find and has the potential for major property damage.
- In walls and floors – Hot and cold plumbing lines can leak inside these areas.
- Basements and roof spaces – Leaks will find the path of least resistance; therefore, water may accumulate in these hidden locations.
Emergency Leak Detection Gold Coast
If you have called an emergency plumber Gold coast, chances are you are under stress. At Qld Coastal Plumbing, we understand that our clients need us to act professionally, reliably, and efficiently in their time of need.
When we arrive at your premises, we work quickly and as quietly as possible to restore your plumbing without leaving a mess.
The team here at Qld Coastal Plumbing takes the time to understand the specific requirements of each client, walking them through the peculiarities of their plumbing system that may have caused their emergency.
Our emergency plumber Gold Coast services ensure that each client understands how to keep their plumbing system healthy and functioning at peak performance in the future.
So don’t hesitate, contact your emergency plumber Gold Coast at Qld Coastal Plumbing