Gas fitting Gold Coast Specialists
✓ No call out fee
✓ Fully licenced and insured
✓Minimal impact on our clients
Want assurance on your critical service installation? Of course you do. And that’s why all repairs and installations carried out by Queensland Coastal Plumbing accompany a compliance certificate and are backed up with a workmanship guarantee ensuring you feel as safe with your new installation as we do.
Qld Coastal Plumbing is reliable, professional, and affordable. We service the whole of the Gold Coast with our Gas plumbers and offer a same day service as well as weekend work to get your Gas system working again
GAS REPAIR AND INSTALLATIONS:
- Installation of all LPG and Natural Gas Appliances
- Commercial Gas Testing & Repair
- Residential Gas Testing & Repair
- Gas Piping Repair
- Gas Water Heater Repair
Gas leaks in your Home or Commercial Property
When installed and used correctly, LPG and natural gas is safe and convenient. But gas leaks can occur. These leaks can lead to physical symptoms and, in some cases, the gas can cause carbon monoxide poisoning in people and animals
Small gas leaks may not have a smell or other physical signs. However, if there is a gas leak in the home, a person may notice:
- the smell of sulfur or rotten eggs
- a hissing or whistling sound near a gas line
- a white cloud or dust cloud near a gas line
- bubbles in water
- a damaged gas pipe
- dead houseplants
Gas Fitting FAQs
How much does it cost to install a gas hot water system?
There are a lot of factors to take into account when assessing the option of converting your home’s hot water service to gas. Pick up the phone today and call Queensland Coastal Plumbing and let one of our fully qualified technicians come and carry out a compliance assessment today.
What should I do if i smell gas in my home?
If you smell gas you must follow the below. If you have any quereis dont hesitate to contact Queensland Coastal Plumbings 24/7 Rapid Response team.
- Turn off all appliances and pilot lights
- Turn off supply at the gas meter or bottles
- Open all doors and windows for ventilation
- Contact your licenced gas fitter to repair the escape and relight appliances
For more information, see The Australian Gas Network website.